Hello little angels!
Nothing kicks off the holiday season like a festive jumper, and I am a complete sucker for them. I love all sorts, subtle and soft, bright and loud, even over the top. Personally, I don’t think you can get enough. So I’m helping you all out with your Christmas jumper shopping by bringing you six super cute options to wear this year!
- Penguin Kiss Jumper – Ok how cute is this jumper? I absolutely love it, and there’s basically nothing more adorable than penguins, so there’s that.
- Blush Snowflake Jumper– This one is for those of you who love Christmas, but want to be more understated. The colour and sparkle are just perfect.
- Grey Reindeer Jumper– I love that this jumper screams Christmas, but isn’t super out there. You could totally wear this out and about, or to a holiday party.
- Jingle Belle Jumper– I’m a sucker for a play on words, and this one is trés chic. The candy cane detailing of the letters, and the simplicity of the design is a win for me.
- Oh Snap! Jumper– I also love a good pun, and Christmas ones are my favourite. And how can you not feel super wintery in a white jumper?!
- Red Fair Isle Jumper– This one is so Christmassy, it’s perfect. It’s got the colours, the print, the cuteness, the cosiness. This is a big yes from me!
There you have it! These are the cutest holiday jumpers I’ve found this year, but there are so many more out there. Are you a fan of Christmas jumpers? Have you found any good ones this year? Let me know in the comments below!
As always, thanks for reading & stay golden!